I can’t believe June is over already! Where has the time gone? We’re already halfway through the year! That’s crazy. This month, I’ve been busy job hunting and not having much luck. I’m trying to move in with my boyfriend in Dundee (which is a 42 minutes train ride away from me) so I’m looking for a job in that area that will give me the financial security to make the move. As I said though, not having much luck. I’m spending hours going through job listings and my reading has suffered a bit because of it. I’m trying to focus more on my YALC books now that it’s only a few weeks away. I’m getting super excited about it! I’ll have a post going up soon dedicated to it.
I didn’t make a video this week because YouTube and me are having issues right now – plus I need a better camera for filming – so it’s back to the old way for now!
- The Year of the Rat – Clare Furness (bought from Waterstones.com)
- The Knife of Never Letting Go – Patrick Ness (bought from Waterstones.com)
- Panther – David Owen (bought at Blackwell’s Edinburgh)
- Fish Out Of Water – Natalie Whipple (bought at Blackwell’s Edinburgh)
- Emily Sparkes and the Friendship Fiasco – Ruth Fitzgerald (bought at Waterstones.com)
- All for the Love of Josie – Evelyn Harrison (bought from Amazon.com)
- A Troubled Soul – Evelyn Harrison (bought from Amazon.com)
- Smarter Than You Think – Clive Thompson (from my BookRiot Quarterly box)
- The Word Exchange – Alena Braedon (from my BookRiot Quarterly box)
- Mind Games – Teri Terry (bought from Waterstones.com)
- Don’t Ever Change – M. Beth Bloom (ARC sent by author – not pictured because I forgot I got it this month!)